Saturday, October 11, 2008

To start with......

To start writing a blog and even think about..I took more than an normal softie would take. You may ask me why??
I did thought I will never open my laptop after back to home from office. I used to hate to look at my laptop or talk about a technology or something which is merely related to any software or IT. But some incidents in life will bring a difference of thought in a person - I believe it seriously.

I was a Post Graduate in Computer Science where I never believed I would be settled as BA for one of the best profit making company. Of course in realistic, I never believed I would get a job at all....my academic records was so good.
One of my HR friend still stays - "Hey Phani...you would never be called even for an interview for this company" if you're not an employee for us. I try to criticse him and their HR team just to cover that discussion. But my heart says its right.


Pradeep was Maria Puzi's movie name and still believe he was who gave a life and whole kartha and kriya for what I am here now. He founded the company currently which I am working now. Though he is not in the company with us now, but I was one of 90% people who likes him...still....and even still in future.

I was an below average student till my post-graduation, failed many times again and again. I fought toughly with my books and benches and papers slips, so did my dad fought tough with college management to complete my graduation in 4 years. At finally I did it...haah I did it man just an year late.

Not really sure what made to score far far better than I never expected in my PG, I would say one reason the great Madras University which gave 76%. You know my average graduation score till PG were not more than 47%.

The only strength everyone says about me, I speak straight. I really do not call it as advantage...it’s really disadvantage many times and many times. But still why did hold that stupid behavior ? I never felt that was stupid strength of my until I faced the pain myself.

To be continued......
To start with......SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

4 comments:

Deepak @ BITS said...

Oh thats a great mini blog.
keep going dude.
Wish u write blogs & more Blogs daily,

deepak

Opesh said...

hey phani,

nice confessions in the first post....hope to see a lot of interesting topics here....

Good luck and keep writing.....

-Opesh

Charan said...

nice one to start with.

Keep writing.

-Charan.

Unknown said...

Hey phani..good 2 c u coming up with a new initiative ..never heard/never expected such a fair “tell me about yourself”:)..All d best..Curious to c ur next topic