Sunday, October 26, 2008

Phani vs. Phani

Those were the years when I was pursuing my first year of my B.Sc at my native place. Our college was so called Sir.C.R.R Autonomous college which is well known for strikes, boycotts and etc. The students were so adapted with the culture where they feel bored if no strike happens thrice a month. No one expects to listen the classes.....and ofcourse and even the lecturers never teach anything great in the class.

So how can any one pass ????

There comes the morning tuition's where all the professors who does not teach in the class teaches so professionally in the morning tuition classes with a separate fee.
From my last posts one can understand I am less than a below average student in studies and especially Mathematics was nightmare for me in all three years. First year Mathematics was a biggest challenge for my life in those days. So I joined the morning tuition class for Mathematics class which is taught my dad's friend called KCR[we call all our teaches with acronyms] and he is our Mathematics HOD during my studies. I was a below average student and most irregular to my college class but I was always regular to my tuition's.

Now starts the real beginning......

It was month of September 1997, as been a rainy season it was raining heavily on early in the morning. I got up late and started running for class kicking my cycle hard to reach the class time......Just like a thunderstorm I saw a girl coming opposite in direction when i just landed at my tuition center. It was first time I saw that girl in that area. She is very handsome, good height, fair enough and whats all ... A small crush started over her for the same minute.

I do not know her name, where does she stay, whats she is doing and etc and etc.

So I have decided to find her name and all other details about the girl. I started following after she is back from her class and was able to find her house after following her. Every evening i used cycle twice around her house to just give my attendance to her. One day unexpectedly my cousin came to same house and saw me there.

Cousin: Hey Bava, what are doing her....roaming around any girl ? with wild stupid smile.....
I was not shocked for his question, but was shocked later to know that girl is my cousin's cousin.
Me: No Bava, nothing like that just came here like that....
I know he is not convinced with my answer.

In just a couple of days, I was able to gather all the information about her....studing Intermediate Second year in St. Theresa College, same caste, has one elder sister[she is my friend's girl friend] and required details. All the details found like a best match for me....and you know the best match between me and her is name, the girl name is Phani too..

I shared the same details to my friends like Murthy, Nani and Sridhar. From the next day they started teasing me and her like calling "Phani...Phani..." every time she passes away or calling like "Hey Phani what is the time" and what not...every thing. She never took it serious and use laugh for all our comments. Days passed, I used to follow her daily to her tuition and come back to my tution. She used turn back and used a give small glimpse and a small smile like a cool breeze. I felt that is the GREEN flag for my love track.
One fine day after a deep breathe, I have decided to express my feeling to her and bought a small teddy bear to express my love[Can any one remember Yeh Hai Prem teddy bear...Preity Jinganiya and Abbas song]. I was so exicted and so tensed waiting the next morning to express my love.
Finnaly the next day morning I followed her as usual and waited for her until she completed her class. She came back from the class and was about pass me away where I am waiting for her near to the her class.

I called and she stopped...."Hi Phani....How are you...I thought I will give you this and gave her the teddy bear". She was so scared and hestitated to take it, some how i could give it her and ran back with out turning my face back. I was so happy to give that teddy bear to her, but I do not know what was her response as I ran immediately from there. The next day I could not find her and came to know she did not come to class from her friends.

After two days, I again found Phani and followed her to know her response...but I could not. So i have waited there near the same place. She just completed her class was about to pass me away....now came the actual problem, my cousin came there.

Cousin: Hey Phani, what are you doing here.
Me: Nothing, just going to my class.
Cousin: Do not tell stupid stories Bava.
Phani just passed away.......
Cousin: Phani, this is wrong, why are you following my sister.
Me: I not following her, she even like me.
Me: But this is not your business, she is not your own sister and why are you so bothered ?
Cousin: Why is it not my business, she is close relative of ours. I will tell your dad.
Me: Do whatever you want. I LOVE HER and SHE DO.

The argument went very high and very long.....and finnaly he slapped me on my face...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was shocked and did not expect him to behave like that. He is my close relative too....

I stopped talking to my cousin, he used to study in the same college. I was so angry and I was not able to do him anything because all my friends and his friends too....

Finnaly I have realized that it was my mistake to behave with the girl like that, following her daily and giving some gifts and etc and started being normal with my cousin again.

From day after that incident I never followed her again and never tried to talk to her.

But why did she used to turn back and give a small smile every day ???????


Cheers..............


Phani vs. PhaniSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: