Saturday, October 18, 2008

Recalling the old days..

This week when i just driving my bike and thinking about the weekend blog...i felt i would share my SWUEEET memories which i can never forgot.

Lets start with my most foolish act till date !!!!

Year 1993 – May be I was doing my 7th or 8th standard…
I did join higher schooling at Vijayawada as a residential student. Our class has three sections; the section which I was has the least number of girls, whereas the other sections have the almost equal ratio of girls. I felt -Why are you so unlucky ***Phani**** always…why do the GOD do injustice to you always?????


Later days, somehow I could manage to exchange the words with the girls in my other sections. But I did always have a crush/interest of only girl, Tanuja. [This was not my first crush...i had many even before…I forgot many of their names too] Days passed, I could able make friendship with Tanuja and we became quite good friends. Slowly I realized that I love her.

It was Rakhi festival day….as I did my schooling earlier in my native place where were not aware of Rakhi festival. There was a unique craze in my Vijayawada school where the guy has more Rakhi’s to his hand is treated as the hero and of course the most happening guy in class. This made me think if someone ties Rakhi is one who loves you.

I was thinking all day about the same Rakhi thing and it was almost the evening supper time. I did even complete my supper, but still I was thinking a lot and lot. Finally I thought I will ask Tanuja to tie me a Rakhi. I have already prepared a gift for her…that’s my Omega geometry box.

After my supper I called her asked her to tie me Rakhi…She was shocked I did notice her feelings…but as I asked she tied me the Rakhi and I gifted her. The day next, she stopped speaking to me…..!!! I did not understand why.
I shared the same to my friend…..he laughed and finally told me that Rakhi stands for relationship between brother and sister.

I cursed again my fate and my stupid act. ;)

I still remember that day on every Rakhi Pournami and laugh heartfully everytime.

Bottom Line: Why did Tanuja stopped talking to me ? Any guesses ;)


Recalling the old days..SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Unknown said...

may b of late tanuja realized tht u r "Rambaabu" :)..just kidiing buddy

Opesh said...

Bottom line....Google first.....then act.....
Google is answer to everything!!!